|
1. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 ^I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
2. 我想把这张票换成头等车。 ^I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
3. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 ^I’d like to reserve a sleeper to chicago.
4. 这件行李我不托运。 ^I won’t check this baggage
5. 我要坐在飞机前部 ^I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
6. 我未赶上火车 ^I missed my train.
7. 我没有要申报的东西。 ^I haven’t nothing to declare.
8. 这些东西都是我私人用的 ^It’s all personal effects.
9. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。 ^I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
10. 我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。 ^I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to detroit, please.
11. 我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 ^We waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
12. 我要买一张优待票代替。 ^I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
13. 我要退这张票。 ^I’d like a refund on this ticket.
14. 我要一个靠窗的座位。 ^I’d like to have a seat by the window.
15. 你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 ^You have to change at chicago station.
16. 到纽约的一天只有一班。 ^We have only one a day for new york.
17. 抱歉,全部满了。 ^Sorry, they are already full.
18. 我要预订一个座位去纽约。 ^I’d like to reserve a seat to new york.
19. 班机号码是9月5日ak708 ^The flight number is ak708 on september 5th.
20. 早上10点半有班机。 ^There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
21. 我正在找我的行李。 ^I'm looking for my baggage。
22. 我想预订。 ^I'd like to make a reservation
23. 越快越好。 ^The sooner, the better.
24. 我想变更一下我的预订。 ^I'd like to change my reservation.
25. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。 ^I'd like to reconfirm my flight from london to tokyo.
26. 我的预订号码是2991。 ^my reservation number is 2991.
27. 我在东京预订的。 ^I made a reservation in tokyo.
28. 我昨天预订的。 ^I made reservations yesterday.
29. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。 ^I want to reserve a seat from los angeles to tokyo.
30. 我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。 ^I always have a big wash to do on saturdays.
31. 衣服还没干。 ^The laundry is not dry enough.
32. 我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。 ^I put too much detergent in the washer.
33. 这污垢去不掉。 ^This stain is really stubborn.
34. 我今天洗了三次衣服。 ^I did three loads of wash today.
35. 坐火车很舒服。 ^The train is comfortable.
36. 我在行李房托运行李。 ^I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
37. 他猜想火车会很早到达。 ^he guessed the train would come in early.
38. 火车站里经常挤满了人。 ^The stations are always full of people。
39. 祝你旅途愉快。 ^I hope you have a good trip.
40. 你必须在中央车站换车 ^You need to transfer at central station.
41. 你要在这里停留多久? ^how long are you going to stay here?
42. 你有东西要申报关税吗? ^do you have anything to declare?
43. 你旅行的目的是什么? ^Whats the purpose of your visit?
44. 船什么时间启航? ^What time does the ship leave?
45. 这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山? ^When will the ship leave for honolulu?
46. 你能告诉我出发的时间吗? ^could you please give me the departure time?
47. 我坐船去需要预订吗? ^do i need a reservation to go by ship?
48. 去上海的单程票多少钱? ^how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
49. 你打算什么时候回来/去? ^When would you like to return?
50. 你们有那天的票吗? ^do you have any tickets available for that date?
51. 你们有那天的票吗? ^Do you have any tickets available for that date?
52. 一张去那边的往返票要多少钱? ^How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
53. 你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗? ^Would you take this coat to the cleaners?
54. 可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗? ^Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
55. 可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗? ^Wont you iron this shirt for me?
56. 下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗? ^Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
57. 我应该在哪里补票? ^Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
58. 你在哪里取你的手提箱呢? ^Where can you pick up your suitcase?
59. 你什么时候可拿到车票呢? ^When can you pick up your ticket?
60. 入境处在什么地方? ^Where is immigration?
61. 我到哪里去拿我的行李呢? ^Where can I get my baggage?
62. 起飞时间准时吗? ^Is the departure time on schedule?
63. 班机诞误多长时间? ^How long will the flight be delayed?
64. 什么原因延误? ^Whats the cause of the delay?
65. 这班机会延误吗? ^Will the flight be delayed?
66. 请给我行李标签好吗? ^May I have baggage tags?
67. 对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢? ^Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
68. 请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗? ^Could you explain how to fill this out?
69. 请给一份海关申报表好吗? ^May I have a customs declaration form, please?
70. 请给我一张离机卡好吗? ^May I have a disembarkation card?
71. 这个在免税限额内吗? ^Is this within the tax-free limit?
72. 免税店在哪儿? ^Wheres a tax-free shop?
73. 我在什么时间到登机门? ^What time should I be at the departure gate?
74. 请你帮我找我的行李好吗? ^Could you help me find my baggage?
75. 这班机会被取消吗? ^Will the flight be canceled?
76. 请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗? ^Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
77. 你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗? ^Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
78. 去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱? ^Whats the fare to New York, Economy Class?
79. 我什么地方拿机票? ^Where do I pick up the ticket?
80. 这列火车从哪个站开出呢? ^From which station does the train leave?
81. 我在中途可以停吗? ^Can I stop over on the way?
82. 请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗? ^Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?
83. 给我有折扣吗? ^Are there any discount tickets for me?
84. 飞机何时起飞呢? ^What time does the plane take off?
85. 单程票还是双程票呢? ^One way or a round trip ticket?
86. 第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢? ^What time does the first train to Boston leave?
87. 这是直达车吗? ^Is it direct train?
88. 这班车从哪个站台开出呢? ^What platform does the train leave from?
89. 我该什么时间办理登机手续呢? ^By what time should I check in?
90. 何时登机呢? ^What is th boarding time?
91. 超额行李费多少钱? ^How much is the excess baggage charge?
92. 这班机准时起飞吗? ^Will this flight leave on time?
93. 这件我可以带上飞机吗? ^Can I bring this on the plane?
94. 登机门是几号? ^What is the gate number?
95. 车上有预订座位吗? ^Are there reserved seats on the train?
96. 6号登机门在哪儿? ^Where is gate six?
97. 这班飞机的登机门在哪儿? ^Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
98. 这个座位号已开始登机了吗? ^Has this seat number started boarding?
99. 售票处在哪儿? ^Where is the ticket office?
100. 这车票有效期多久? ^How long is the ticket valid?
101. 我还要再确认吗? ^Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
102. 还有更早一点的吗? ^Is there any earlier one?
103. 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? ^Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
104. 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? ^Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
105. 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? ^Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
106. 火车通行证有折扣吗? ^Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
107. 我可以确认我的班机吗? ^May I reconfirm my flight?
108. 他们全部不预订的吗? ^Are they all non-reserved seats?
109. 我一定要预订座位吗? ^Do I have to reserve a seat?
110. 我可以看时刻表吗? ^May I see a timetable?
111. 我要等候多久呢? ^How long will I have to wait?
112. 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? ^Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
113. 你们还有别的班机吗? ^Do you have any other flights?
114. 你要什幺时间离开呢? ^When would you like to leave?
115. 我可以用电话确认吗? ^Can I reconfirm by phone?
116. 我到哪里可以预订? ^Where can I make a reservation?
117. 我需要预订餐车吗? ^Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
118. 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? ^How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
119. 这是每日航班吗? ^Is this a daily flight?
120. 对不起,我可以上车吗? ^Excuse me. May I get by?
121. 坐船到那里要花多少钱? ^How much does it cost to go there by ship?
122. 我可以取消这张票吗? ^Can I cancel this ticket?
123. 把它托运到我的目的地。 ^Check it to my final destination
124. 最迟要在8点30分到达机场。 ^Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
125. 把你的行李拿到行李房去。 ^Take your baggage to the baggage section.
126. 请把你的行李打开。 ^Please open your baggage.
127. 请你填写这张入境卡。 ^Please fill in this disembarkation card.
128. 请让我看看你的护照。 ^Let me see your passport, please.
129. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 ^I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
130. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 ^Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
131. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 ^Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
132. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 ^I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
133. 如果他有什幺意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 ^If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
134. 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? ^Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
135. 那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? ^So our evenings will be quite full then?
136. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 ^Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
137. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 ^Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
138. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 ^Thatll put us both in the picture.
139. 那幺我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什幺了。 ^Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.
140. 我还不能马上说定。 ^I cant say for certain off-hand.
141. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 ^Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
142. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 ^Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
143. 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? ^But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
144. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 ^I'm afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.
145. 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 ^Weve got to report back to the head office.
146. 谢谢你们的合作。 ^Thank you for you cooperation.
147. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 ^Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
148. 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? ^Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
149. 如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 ^If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
150. 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 ^I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
151. 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 ^We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
152. 我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 ^I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
153. 欢迎到我们工厂来。 ^Welcome to our factory.
154. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 ^Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
155. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 ^Youll know our products bet |